Eye care tips
The eye is the most sensitive and the most beautiful part of our body. Our eyes need lots of care and attention, especially in this hectic life style. Spending most hours in front of computer systems and with so much pollution in the atmosphere, eyes-related disease, poor vision, and irritation in eyes have become common.
Reading , working on the computer and watching television really can harm your vision. When you are doing any of these things which require staring at one place for a long time, it is important to take frequent brakes and look at things farther away for a bit, and look around from time to time to offer your eyes a break and minimize fatigue. There are special films offered for computer screens to minimize the amount of harm done to your eyes from looking at the monitor for long periods of time.
Also one of the greatest enemies of our eyes is the sun. Just like the skin, eyes are damaged by UV rays coming from the sun, whether it is overcast or a clear and sunny day. Sunglasses should always be warn in daylight hours when you are outside and you need to be sure that the sunglasses you choose offer UV ray protection. There are many sunglasses sold which are just tinted glass and do not really protect your eyes, they simply offer shade from the brightness. Check the label on your sunglasses before you buy them and be sure to wear them.
Frequent check-ups with your optician will help keep your eyes healthy. If your eyes become a little weak, wearing glasses for a period of time can often strengthen your eyes back to the point where you no longer need them. If you continue to let your eyes deteriorate without visiting the eye doctor, the damage may be too great to reverse. Often, your prescription will change in a short period of time and it is important to keep on top of it to avoid further damage to your eyes.
Take care of your eyes, remember, you only get one pair!
Tips for Healthy eyes
- Get your eyes checked regularly
- Do not read in moving vehicles
- Hold your reading material at least 40 cms away from your eyes
- Always read in good light
- Sit with your backs straight
- Sleep early
- Quit smoking
- Wash your eyes frequently. Eyelids should be cleaned at least once a day. Experts say the ritual of eye hygiene should be followed as closely as body washing or brushing one's teeth
Food for healthy eyes
- Berries, Pomegranates, Cherries
- Cod Liver Oil
- Greens (Spinach, Brocolli, Avocado, Olives, Cabbage, Lettuce, Coriander Leaves)
- Carrots, Sprouts, Corn, Raw Nuts, Beans
- Oils- Coconut Oil, Olive Oil
- Organic Eggs, Organic Butter
FrexClean®-T is a nouvelle microbicidal and acaricidal foaming solution that is designed for the daily cleansing of eyelids and eyelashes with desquamations, flaking or irritations caused by mucosa and makeup detritus.